Just as Android smartphones have launchers, Amazon Fire TV devices have had the fantastic home replacement app called FireStarter. But unfortunately, the Firestarter application has been blacklisted by Amazon. Do not worry! I am here to inform you that the new application is now available as a device, which works as FireStarter, but lack of two main features, namely the detection of the Start button and the ability to automatically launch
However, there remains a better organizer and an accessible form for Fire TV applications. AppStarter can always install and update KODI or SPMC. This publication allows you to download the AppStarter APK (FireStarter) file from version 4.0 onwards.
Features Of AppStarter firestarter apk
- It does not need rooting.
- It brings together all applications installed by the ADD / sideloaded user and easily customizes them to access.
- You can press a long click on an application to drag it and drop it anywhere.
- From the configuration, you can make some applications invisible on the Home screen.
- You can import the settings from the previous Firestarter to the existing AppStarter application.
Steps to install AppStarter
For people who view the AppStarter installation guide on Fire TV (Box / Stick), you can check it here.
The installation includes,
1) Enable debugging and ADB applications from unknown sources in Configuration, System, and Developers.
2) Now download ES Explorer File Manager to Fire TV.
3) Next, add the path (http://fs.bpx.li) and set the name to Fire.
4) Open the path to download a Zip file.
5) Extract the Appstarter.zip file to get the Appstarter.APK file.
6) Click Install and follow the routine. Open the Appstarter when the installation is complete.
7) For the default installation of KODI, upgrade to the latest version.
File Information AppStarter APK
The name of the Appstarter Launcher
Package name: de.belu.Appstarter (modified to avoid another blacklist from the Amazon)
Latest version: V4.0
The developer wants to keep the original flavors in the application because many users are interested. There is a stuffed Firestopper still useful to work as a Firestarter application on many Fire TV.
Your Fire TV (Stick / Box) always contains the previous version of Firestarter, it will not update automatically. You must install the FireStarter Apk application manually from the steps above.
I hope to have covered everything you need to know about Appstarter (Firestarter APK). You can always have the best launch app with the help of the new version.